The NGO Committee on Sustainable Development-NY and UN2020 with Together First Are Co-Hosting the UN2020 Monthly Meeting and Zoom Call.
“UN75 Updates & Next Steps”
February 28, 2020 from 11AM to 1PM EST
via Zoom Call
and in person (for details on attending in person please follow the instructions available on the event poster).
To join via Zoom:
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 589 453 2249
Welcome by Co-Moderators
- Margo LaZaro, President/Chair of NGOCSD-NY & Jeffery Huffines, Senior Advisor for UN2020 & Together First
Briefing from the Co-Facilitators (Qatar & Sweden) on the outcome of the Informal Consultations on the Declaration for the Commemoration of the UN75th Anniversary
- UN75 co-facilitator Ambassador Anna-Karin Eneström has confirmed her participation.
- PyeongChang Peace Forum (9-11 Feb) Update
- UN75 People’s Forum Update
- Together First updates on their consultations held Feb 17 & 20
- UN2020 Civil Society Declaration Call for Inputs
- Beijing 25 & CSW updates
- San Francisco June 2020 meetings
- UN2020 Working Group Updates: Advocacy, Social Media/Communications, Events/Dialogues/Program Development, Fundraising/Finance
- Inter-active Dialogue on “Next Steps”