From February 10 to March 8 2022, UN General Assembly’s five two-day informal consultations allow Member States and others to further consider the recommendations from the Secretary-General’s Our Common Agenda (OCA) report, and the means for their implementation.
To support the OCA process and generate recommendations for action, the Coalition for the UN We Need (C4UN) is hosting a series of civil society Experts Dialogues linked to these five General Assembly meetings.
Five General Assembly meetings:
(1) Accelerating and scaling up the SDGs, leaving no-one behind (10-11 February);
(2) Accelerating the SDGs through sustainable financing and building trust (14-15 February);
(3) Frameworks for a peaceful world – promoting peace, international law and digital cooperation (21-22 February);
(4) Protecting our planet and being prepared for the future (3-4 March); and
(5) Enhancing international cooperation (7-8 March).